Painting Prints: Mixed Subjects
- Premium archival ink is used on all prints to prevent weathering and fading.
- Premium archival paper and canvas is matched with the archival ink.
- No frame is provided.
- All photography prints will have a minimum of a 1-inch border on their narrowest side.
- All canvas prints will have a minimum of a 2-inch border to allow for stretching over support.
- Printed image will vary in size on standard size paper; for example a print size of 6 x 8 inches on 8.5 x 11 inch paper will have borders of 1 ½ in. on the 11 inch side and 1 ¼ in. on the 8.5 in side.
- “Shortest dimension of 38 inches” means that if a painting is 40 inches by 60 inches, it will be reduced in size where the shortest dimension is reduced to 38″ and the longer dimension is proportionately reduced to match; for example a 40″ x 60″ painting would be a 38″ x 58″ print if “Shortest dimension of 38 inches” is selected.
- The print will be sent flat or rolled in a protective tube depending on the size purchased, and will usually be sent via USPS.
- Free shipping!
- Contact me directly for bulk discounts if buying 5 or more prints.